Solar Power Systems for Homes
The sun could be powering your home, cleanly and silently, for less than you currently pay for electricity. Your investment in solar panels for your home will pay for itself and add value to your property. What could be better than saving power, saving money and saving the planet all at the same time?
Find out how easy it is with your very own home solar power system. Call us on 1300 305 833, or make an online home solar panels enquiry now.
Four reasons to Solar Power your home:
- Save money
Solar power can now generate electricity for less than the cost of buying it from your own power company.
- Government incentives reduce the cost of your system
When you install a home solar power system you can create Small Technology Certificates (STC). We can sell these certificates on your behalf to reduce the cost of your solar power system.
- Protect your household from rising energy bills
Electricity prices are rising steeply and are predicted to continue to increase dramatically in the coming years. By installing solar power now, you’ll help to protect yourself from soaring electricity bills. The sooner you install the sooner you'll start saving.
- Environmental reasons
A solar power system quickly generates more energy than was required to make it and will continue to generate pollution-free power for decades.
Why wait? Book a free, personalised home sustainability assessment and learn more about how you can benefit from a home solar system.
Call us now on 1300 305 833 or complete the enquiry form and we will contact you.
Four Key Reasons for Price Variations Between Solar Companies
A common observation made by consumers is that there can be a large difference between prices. Obviously you pay for what you get, however the key reasons for this are listed below:
- While there are subsidies, ‘new’ Companies often sell products at cost price and gamble with trading the STC certificates (The business model continually proves unsustainable and these Companies often disappear. You can check the ABR website for how long a business has been registered).
- To reduce costs, some Companies often chose to import very cheap products directly from China and also use low cost componentry for installation (Cheap panels often yellow and rust within a few years and are difficult to replace if faulty. It is important to insist on the brand and ‘name’ of all the product
- Often new companies have to be competitive to win business and don’t factor in the cost of ongoing support and warranties. This can often result in the demise of a company, and the consumer is then left with absolutely no warranties, which can prove a costly exercise to the homeowner.
- Many companies will quote over the phone and will then charge you hidden extras on day of install. When this happens re-evaluate or refuse their business and start your shopping again.